RENTAL OR LEASE TO OWN PROGRAMS
- A client chooses a piece he or she wishes to lease for a three-month period, with possible renewal of up to one year (or, what ever reasonable agreed upon time frame).
- Delivery charge for each new piece and/or rotation of pieces is $25.
- The piece is leased according to its selling price, usually at 5% per month of the selling price. (i.e. 5% of $1000 is $50 per month)
Renter’s Name ______________________________________________________
Telephone ______________________________License #___________________________
Start Date of Rental ________ Date Due ________ Rental Fee ________
Artist/Agent Name- Christine Belt
Address - 706 Janesview Street
City/State/Zip - Papillion, NE 68046
Telephone - (402) 981-8964
This agreement is subject to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions of Lease
- Rental period is 3 months. Paintings may be re-rented successively for one year at which time they must be purchased or returned. Rental fees can be applied to purchase price. Renter agrees to handle carefully and return on due date or pay over charge of $4 per day. Rental and renewal fees are payable in advance.
- Renter shall be responsible during rental term for loss of or damage to said property from whatever cause, including fire and theft. Frame may not be painted or altered. Painting may not be painted or altered. Painting may not be transferred to another person’s care.
- At the expiration, termination or default of this Rental Agreement, Renter agrees to return said property to artist in original condition.
Painting title ______________________________________________________
Medium and size____________________________________________________
Total Price of Artwork_______________________________________________